Sunday, September 11, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 459


Number 459 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of number 4, the attributes of number 5 and the influences of number 9. Number 4 brings the strong influences of personal willpower and effort, patience, discipline, traditional values, stability and ability, building solid foundations and working determinately and diligently towards achieving goals. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels. Number 5 resonates with making life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to individuality, courage and doing things your own way. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, the concept of karma, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, a higher perspective, humanitarianism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 459 brings a message that the work you have been doing has prompted important life changes that bring you in direct alignment with your life mission as a lightworker. The angels have guided you to make positive life changes, and these will ensure that you have all that you need, and that you are in the right place at the right time to serve humanity as your soul dictates. The path is clear for you to live your life as a positive example for others to follow. Go along with the flow of these changes and trust that they are for your long-term benefit, and that of those you serve. These changes will provide the answers to your prayers.  

When you go through behavioural changes and transitions as a result of your spiritual path, it is an opportunity for you to be a teacher to others. The best way to teach love and peace is to demonstrate it through your actions, and be loving and peaceful.

Angel Number 459 encourages you to work diligently on your life purpose with confidence, passion and enthusiasm. 

Number 459 relates to number 9 (4+5+9=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me

15 comments:

  1. my first license plate was "459-sad"

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! this resonates with me so much. I have been calling my angels, and doing lightworking more than ever. Then I got a new license place with the number 459. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had to make an important decision in my life. Both places i was considering moving to included 459 in the address. I put my dog on a flight 459 to one city, and I ended up on a flight 459 to another city. I don't know why it keeps showing up. wish it could guide me somewhere but it's basically omnipresent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I clearly define my life's PURPOSE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of your purpose is to find out for yourself, as only you can. Only you know what your passions are as they are encoded within you.

      Read these:

      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com/2010/11/your-life-mission-purpose-of-your-life.html

      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/your-life-purpose-and-soul-mission.html

      http://psychicjoanne.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/our-life-purpose.html

      Hopefully they will lead you in the right direction and may help you find out once and for all.

      I wish you the brightest of blessings on your path Rebekah.

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your reply Joanne. All my passion seems gone. I hope that changes, but now, I'm tired of trying to figure it out and tired of closed doors & getting rejected.Sleep is all my interest, along w/eating too much. Namaste love!

      Delete
  5. Grateful to You All!💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY FIRST FACTORY'S PLOT NO. IS 459

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today I saw #49 on a school bus then turned to see 45 as speed limit and then saw that the clock read 459 and these #'s resonated with me so I searched them and I feel like I'm typical for leaving this comment behind but... All I can say is god is real and God is love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wake up at 459 on occasion what i need to know is how to unlock the codes with in me and how to understand them please help

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what to say,but yesterday i pray to god for my health...I'm not feeling good & tomorrow I'm going for a checkup...let see what happens! Please god! Help me!

    ReplyDelete